Free-ish JuneTeenth Black History Month Pillow Case Cover
Free-ish JuneTeenth Black History Month Pillow Case Cover. Add this beautiful Pillow Case Cover to your home decor pieces today. It comes with a stuffing pillow included. The casing is made of a spun polyester fabric that is inherently mildew and water-resistant. Pillow printed on both sides with black background color. It has a hidden beige zipper to maintain a finished and stylish look.
- 100% Polyester cover
- 100% Polyester pillow included
- Double sided print
- Concealed zipper
- Available Size (14″ x 14″, 16″ x 16″, 18″ x 18″, 20″ x 20″, 14″ x 20″)
- Made in USA
- We will send out shipping notification and tracking updates to make sure you receive updates along the way by USPS/UPS
- Packaging: Shipped in self sealing poly mailers with high adhesive seal strip and UV protecting coating inside
- USA Shipping up to 07-10 business days
- Canada Shipping up to 10-5 business days
- International Shipping up to 10-30 business days
- Made from 100% Spun polyester threads, it retains its shape, doesn’t wrinkle and require ironing
- Inside the cover made from recycled 100% Polyester pillow.
- Made The Beige plastic zipper with metal head will look awesome.
- Remove the pillow cover if it’s removable.
- Pre-treat the stains with a soft cloth or bristle brush.
- Machine wash, max 40?C (104?F), normal cycle.
- Do not bleach, do not tumble dry.
- Iron, steam, or dry low heat only. Do not dry-clean.
TECHNOLOGY & INKS
- Using a wide variety of dye sublimation and direct to fabric print machinery that utilizes the industry’s best water based pigment inks.
May you see like another collection Pillow Case Cover here.?